JIER North America, Inc. is looking for a capital equipment sales representative to join our organization. This individual will execute and participate in the development of a comprehensive strategic plan to deliver company expectations for the North America market. Ideal candidates should possess an automotive background and should have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
JIER North America, Inc.
JIER North America Inc. (JIER NA) is a Michigan based company, wholly owned by JIER Machine Tool Group, the largest manufacturer of metal-forming equipment & heavy metal-cutting machine tools in China and one of the leading press manufacturers in the world. JIER NA is formed to provide North American product sales, after-sale service, installation and marketing of JIER products, including mechanical press, tandem lines, automation of production lines and CNC machines in North America. Please refer to this link for further details: www.jiermt.com
DETAILS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests for bid in a timely manner.
- Conducts telephone calls, in-person visits, presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
sclear and effective written technical proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Identifies competitive advantages in comparison to other organization’s products/services.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Maintains record, tracking of all proposals in progress and timely follows-up to maximize
sales opportunities. Aggressively pursues all proposals in progress.
- One year of business to business sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Stamping Presses.
- Sales experience within automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills.
- A willingness and aptitude to learn; willing to seek assistance and technical expertise when needed.
- Proven track record in building and sustaining key business relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing market and work environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Outlook .
- Salary plus commission
- Health & Dental
- Holidays & Vacation
- 401K Match
PLEASE E-MAIL SALES@JIER-NA.COM WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND FOR MORE DETAILS